i) Hostel: There is one Hostel (Boys) with a capacity of twenty students. Considering the increased demand for hostel accommodation construction work of a separate hostel building has started. Financial assistance for this project has been provided by the State Govt.
ii) Library: We can boast of our existing Library facility. Number of Books in the Library is increasing day by day because of grant from UGC, State govt. & also from our own internal resources. There are ample opportunities for the students to spend their time in the reading room in our library. Students can take the help of computer searching method to find their desired books & journals etc. from the library.
Library Staff :
1. Sri Ratan Sarkar - M.Com, M.LIS, M.Phil; Assistant Librarian
2. Sri Jagannath Mandal - Library Clerk,(On Contract)
3. Sri Pratima Mahato - Library Beerer
iii) The College has constituted a Carrier Guidance Cell to help the students for placement in their future life.
The College has a canteen near the administrative building. We have plans to improve its services in future with financial assistance from U.G.C
Remedial Coaching: Under another scheme funded by UGC our college runs remedial coaching facility for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/BPL category students.
We also have got the permission to run a UGC funded certificate course, “Translation Proficiency” to equip our students for the job market.
A Network resource centre has been established in the college with the financial assistance from UGC. The objective of the scheme is to create awareness among staff & students regarding use of information & communication network
1. Ranjit Roy, Principal. 09434625394
2. Block Development Officer, Hura, Purulia. 09474509618
3. Officer-in-Charge, Hura Police Station, Purulia. 08145500379
4. Prof. Kinkar Kumar Ghosh, Faculty Member.
Nodal officer of the committee, 09434521213
5. Prof. Sibani De, Faculty Member.
6. Sri Lalit Kishore Gorai, Non-teaching Representative.
7. Sri Sulpani Mahata, Guardian Representative.
8. Sri Utpal Mishra, Editor, Purulia Darpan, 09232527369
9. Rahul Mallik General Secretary, Students’ Union.
10. Ajay Mahata, Student, B.A. 1st year.
11. Piya Hazra, Student, B.A. 1st year.
12. Rajesh Mandal, B.A. 2nd year.